Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Good Teachers

Today I am grateful for good teachers. Before Milo was in school I had this overwhelming fear that his teacher was going to take advantage of the fact that Milo is special needs. I'd heard a million stories about situations like that and I was terrified it would happen to me. I prayed and prayed to know if his teacher would be a good person. I had many sleepless nights over it and the day that I finally met her I had this calming feeling wash over me "he'll be okay".

Since then I've gotten to know his teacher and I love her. She knows Milo so much now and loves him in her own way. She also is so kind to me and is amazing and understand what I'm going through and does her best to help me find solutions to my insanity.

thank you Mrs. Day! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment